Wow, who would have thought that we would be social distancing from each other? Just this past January, I went to visit my great aunt since I had been promising that I would come to visit. In the meantime, I was invited to a surprise 90th birthday celebration for my great aunt. It was truly a surprise to my great aunt who was so humble and thankful for the kindness, thoughtfulness, and gifts that she received. She shared with us that she thought that she would not see her 90th birthday cause she was recovering from a recent illness. Thank God for a vibrant healthy strong black woman who has accomplished much during her 90 years. It was an intimate gathering of family members and close friends; where we shared in hugs, kisses, good wishes, and great conversations. After being sick for a week following my birthday, I went to dinner with friends to celebrate. My son and his girlfriend surprised me with a visit. During this visit, I got a chance to talk with...
Comments
Post a Comment